Operational Data Editing
Software malfunctions are the cause of operational data corruption. Regulatory restrictions prohibit the direct editing of Database files and require solutions that support field level auditing, undo/restore capabilities, File and Field level authority management, and data integrity rules to ensure that the solution does not become a new source of the problem.
- Automated import of external DB definitions
- Automated generation of List/Form and Parent/Child data entry applications
- Enhanced data integrity support by associating data elements to
- Reference Tables
- Validation rules
- Business Logic exit programs
- Full authorities management
- Ability to enhance UI
- A cross platform / cross organizational web application
Integrated Data Management provides your organization with a fully compliant solution -
Data structures also have a designated implementation such as a Database or Reference Table, Input or UI structure, and so on.
- Audit – Every change in data is monitored and stored in a separate Audit file.
- Create Cobol Copy – Cobol structures are generated automatically, including 88 levels.
- External DB – In order to access Database tables, they are assigned default parameters such as Connection String and Schema. It is also possible to assign other locations – and by setting the DBMS
- parameter correctly, the proper syntax will be used, whether for MySQL, Oracle or DB2.